if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, February 1, 2009

24th Birthday Celebration

After much prompting from BBE, Big Bird Edmund, and not the Holy Spirit, I have decided to blog once again! Sorry to disappoint those who have been coming to my blog and always see the Big Bird picture instead. Hoho. As most of you know, my 24th birthday just passed and it was indeed mixed feelings. Simply because I'm nearing mid 20's before I know it. But what to do, tide waits for no one.

On Thursday, I celebrated my birthday with the dearest and bestest VIP!!

On Friday, I went to celebrate birthday with my family over at Dempsey Hill over at a restuarant called "Prime Society". The atmosphere and decorations were fantastic! A definitely good place for those who are particular about this aspect.



After having the main course, we went down to "P.S. Cafe" down the road for cakes and teas. It was delicious! The White Choco Coffee Brownie is a must to have! Absolutely a must to try. Here are the photos! The last photo is a photo of the cake my sister baked for me.

On Saturday, went out with a few people from church and got some forfeit. But I'm definitely not posting the mini forfeit here. Here are the pictures!



This year I have received quite abit of gifts and cards and just want to mention one card in particular. What's so special about this card? It's because of the words inside really encouraged me. None other by those in VIP! Thank you so much! Think you guys should be able to look at the words if zoomed in.

Once again, thank you everyone for making the celebrations possible. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been possible. =)

Labels: ,

i know that i have loved you ... at Sunday, February 01, 2009
fate crumbled all around 1 identities

` here.waiting ;

    For a touch
    Like never before
    For a moment
    With the One I yearn for

wish*list/

    Become CGL
    To impact at least two person each month
    A black pointed leather shoe from Zara
    A white pointed leather shoe
    Ed Hardy jacket
    Christian Audigier t-shirt
    Highlight and colour my hair
    Driving license
    A big buckle belt
    Street soccer shoes

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of

[Music Box]