if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Boy Who Lost His Fishing Rod

Last Sunday, our cg went to Minds Cafe to enjoy the mega happy hour package! It was phenomenon! For just $7.50++, you get to enjoy 5 hours of gaming PLUS free-flow of drinks! I sound just like a promoter for them. Hohoho.

As we head down to Minds Cafe via Riverwalk, Yuzhen pointed out something funny to us. Here is the photo:

Noticed anything weird about this photo? The boy is missing his fishing rod! Haha...so cute right?
Some of you might have heard or read of this verse in the bible.

The verse in Psalm 23:4 goes like this: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

Here's what BBE (Big Bird Edmund) got to say to me in msn, "Hmmm u steal the fishing rod ar? No wonder the guy in ur display pic so feel so disturbed! cuz his rod that comfort him has lost! lol."

Once again, the quote of the day was brought to you by BBE.


Labels: ,

i know that i have loved you ... at Wednesday, February 25, 2009
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    For a touch
    Like never before
    For a moment
    With the One I yearn for

wish*list/

    Become CGL
    To impact at least two person each month
    A black pointed leather shoe from Zara
    A white pointed leather shoe
    Ed Hardy jacket
    Christian Audigier t-shirt
    Highlight and colour my hair
    Driving license
    A big buckle belt
    Street soccer shoes

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of

[Music Box]