if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Missing to Cook

Some of you might had trouble finding me on Wednesday night. Why is that so? Because I went to cook! Haha. Decided to try out a dish stated in a cookbook I recently purchased. The dish is called Potato Fritters with Chorizo. Originally it is a dish from Spain.


It has a very nice feel to it. It's crispy on the outside, but soft inside as it's made up of potato. As you chew so more, you might get a bite of the dried chicken sausage. A very unique dish. If it's available outside, I might want to give it a try.

Labels: ,

i know that i have loved you ... at Thursday, March 26, 2009
fate crumbled all around 48 identities

` here.waiting ;

    For a touch
    Like never before
    For a moment
    With the One I yearn for

wish*list/

    Become CGL
    To impact at least two person each month
    A black pointed leather shoe from Zara
    A white pointed leather shoe
    Ed Hardy jacket
    Christian Audigier t-shirt
    Highlight and colour my hair
    Driving license
    A big buckle belt
    Street soccer shoes

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of

[Music Box]